माधुरी से मिलकर रो पड़े थे सलमान, रोक नहीं सके आंसू

माधुरी से मिलकर रो पड़े थे सलमान, रोक नहीं सके आंसू


           You must have seen Bollywood celebs crying on the screen many times, but sometimes in real life, something like this happens with these celebs that they can not stop their tears.



From Salman Khan to Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Happiness or Gum, like the common people, these Selebes could not even stop public from their tears. Today you are going to tell about the same moments of Celebes. When Salman was crying with Madhuri ...




Salman Khan's film 'TubeLight' has been released and shooting for his upcoming movie 'Tiger Jinda Hai' is on. Ali Abbas Zafar's film 'Tiger Jinda Hai' will be released on Christmas this year. Tell that Salman Khan has cried many times on the screen, but in real life he has also cried publicly. In an interview, Salman said, 'Well, I do not like the crying in public or in front of anyone. Even then, when there is a lot of tension, tears may get out of sight by grief. 

The same thing happened to me when I went to the High Court in connection with my court case and my mother got sick after hearing my condition. At that time when I got a hug with my mother, I could not stop myself and cried. Similarly, once I was very upset about my case and Madhuri Dixit had come to see me at that time. As soon as Madhuri put his shoulder to console me, I could not stop myself and cried.

 Actually, people think that we are stars, so we do not need to cry publicly or laugh. But there is a truth that we are the star and the person is the first. We are also emotional like other people. So, we also try to hide our sadness. Despite this many tears come out '.

Comments