अगर एेसा हुआ तो मर जाएंगे रणबीर कपूर

अगर एेसा हुआ तो मर जाएंगे रणबीर कपूर



             Ranbir Kapoor's film 'Jagga spy' was released today. Earlier, the special screening of the film was kept by his mother, Neetu Kapoor for his family members.



On this occasion, when Ranbir Kapoor was asked how he is in his condition at the moment, answering this question, he said that he is still restless, excited and anxious.




On the occasion of the special screening of 'Jagga spy', Ranbir Kapoor said that he is restless, excited and worried. Ranbir Kapoor says, "I am uneasy, anxious and excited because these things give evidence of my being alive. On the day that this thing leaves, I will die. It is a good thing that all this comes because I find myself lively.



 "On this occasion, Ranbir Kapoor also spoke about the film on the life of Sanjay Dutt. Ranbir Kapoor says, "I'm going to Parsa New York. Where will I work in Sanjay Dutt's biopic? There is a 5-day shoot and then one place is shooting for 10 days and the film will be completed. "



Apart from Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif is in the lead role in the film 'Jagga spy'. The film 'Jagga spy' has been directed by Anurag Basu. The film has been completed in almost 3 years.

Comments