प्रियंका चोपड़ा बोलीं, 'मैं पूरी दुनिया पर राज करना चाहतीं हूं'

प्रियंका चोपड़ा बोलीं, 'मैं पूरी दुनिया पर राज करना चाहतीं हूं'

             Desi Girl Priyanka Chopra is a big face not only in Bollywood but also in Hollywood. Priyanka has traveled from Hollywood to Hollywood. After winning the TV series from Quetico on TV Television, Priyanka was seen in the movie Bevoch.



Priyanka does not want to be confined to singing or acting, and because of this, Priyanka is running Purple Pebble Pictures Production House with her mother, Madhu Chopra and won the Marathi film 'Ventilator' National Award under the same home production. is. After this, Priyanka is coming out with the Marathi comedy "Kai Ray Rascala".





Priyanka said, "My only purpose behind starting Purple Pebble Pictures Production House is that if people are teleguled but they are not given the opportunity, then I can give them the opportunity. That's why I plan to make films in almost every language and all the televised



Can I give people a chance. Whether it is a director, a singer or a choreographer Even when I came to Miss World, I had been struggling to work in films because there was no identity in my industry. From then on, I had a feeling that I should start a production house whereby I could give opportunities to new and talented people.

Comments