जुएं में पत्नी हारा पति, फिर दोस्तों ने उठाया ये कदम

जुएं में पत्नी हारा पति, फिर दोस्तों ने उठाया ये कदम



              A 38-year-old woman has made sensational accusations against her husband and her companions. According to the woman, after losing all her everything, her husband also put her on the wager. Two people who won the rape raped him and now his eyes are towards his daughter. The woman is now wandering to save her daughter's acrobat. Police have started investigation.



- When a woman resident of Betma reached the DIG office and told her SP, she was astonished. The woman told that her husband is a teenager habitual juvenile resident of Batma. For the last several years, he plays gambling with some of his friends every day. He has lost everything in this addiction. .




- About two or three months ago, after losing all in the yoke, he had put me on the stake too and I also lost. After this Naushad and one of his companions came to my house and started insulting me. On protest, they started saying that we have won you in yoga with your man. After this they did wrong work with me.



- I began to protest against my husband that we have to recover a lot from our husband, we will recover the wrong thing with you. After that those people started coming to me harassing me, the husband refused to stop them.



On this, I left my husband's house about my daughter. Even after this, husband and his companions are not leaving behind me, these people come and bother me. Because of this, I have changed the room twice. The police complained but nothing happened.



- On the complaint of the woman SP Awadhesh Goswami has handed over the investigation of this whole case to the immediate lady TI Jyoti Sharma.



SP Goswami said that the woman has made very serious allegations, after extensive and detailed investigation of the allegations, the police will take appropriate action in this regard.

Comments