कपिल शर्मा का शो छोड़ेंगी भारती सिंह, यह है इसके पीछे की वजह

कपिल शर्मा का शो छोड़ेंगी भारती सिंह, यह है इसके पीछे की वजह



              Comedian Bharti Singh, who has been singing 'The Kapil Sharma Show' a few days ago, could leave it. This is because his new show 'Comedy Dangla' is being told. It is being said that Bharti had signed this show before shooting Kapil's show and also gave information to Kapil about it. Bharti will be seen in two episodes ...




- Bharti Kapil will appear in two more episodes of the show. In an interview given to an English website, he said, "I am on Kapil's show till my show 'Comedy Dangle' becomes an on-air."



- Bharti, "I have done 6 episodes of 'The Kapil Sharma Show', so it is not that I am leaving it for 'Comedy Dangle'. It is my privilege that I got a chance to come to his show. If I had not signed a 'comedy riot' then I would never leave 'The Kapil Sharma Show'.

- Let's say 'Comedy Dangle' is going to start in August.

Comments