The Kapil Sharma Show में वापसी कर रहा ये कॉमेडियन

The Kapil Sharma Show  में वापसी कर रहा ये कॉमेडियन


           There is good news for fans of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'. A member of this show's team who had done a boycot from the show, is going to return to the show again. These members and none are Chandu Chawala ie Chandan Prabhakar.




Chandan has decided to return to the show. In a special talk from hj news, Chandan said, 'Yes, I decided to come back to the show. Not only that, I started shooting for the show too. " Chandan said, 'It looks like I am back home' ... Chandan Prabhakar said during the conversation, "When I return to the show, I feel like I have returned home". 

He said, 'Kapil and I have known each other for a long time. There were quarrels between us, but there were minor fights between the two friends. ' Chandan said, "Now everything is fine between the two of us and I hope the fans will again be happy to see the two together on screen". 

Comments