'ट्यूबलाइट' को मिले खराब Review पर भड़के सलमान, दिया ऐसा Reaction

'ट्यूबलाइट' को मिले खराब Review पर भड़के सलमान, दिया ऐसा Reaction


                 Salman Khan's film Tubelight got mixed mix of critics. When Salman talked about this, they were seen to be very furious.




He said, "Critics are very good, I had expected -3 and -4 but they gave me another half rating, I am very happy with this, in reports that if brother can not see crying then I have to say that they are laughing at the crying, they say, no, everyone is crying, then I say what is the concern of that. "And what did Salman say?

 - During an event, Salman said, "Eid is releasing, so the one who has been coming here, throwing chillar, dancing and singing, he has gone to see another movie, he has got to see some other movie. It is not for lads that they say to their friends that they do hustle because they will not be able to get halted inside the film. This is a very emotional film. " 

Comments