आयशा टाकिया ने फिल्मों में कभी नहीं पहनी बिकिनी, बताई ये वजह

आयशा टाकिया ने फिल्मों में कभी नहीं पहनी बिकिनी, बताई ये वजह


               Ayesha Takia has recently fallen short of the music album, since then she has come to the discussion. He denied that ideology, according to which if a heroine does not wear bikini, he will not be signed in films.

Ayesha told about her experiences and said, "I have worked in almost 20 films and did not wear any bikini in anybody.




So this experience is different for me. I am among those who are fashionable and prefer glamor, but to an extent I do not feel comfortable in some things and I want to stay the same.

 " At the same time every time, he also talked about his father-in-law Abu Azmi and said that everyone has their own ideas and said that everyone has their own ideas and said that everyone has their own ideas. So it will not be right to say anything. Talking to Mid Day, he said, "When people are in public eyes, then every word is questioned. Differences in people's thinking and the Gender gap is a big issue. 

There is a difference between the views of me and my father-in-law, which is fine too. As a celebrity, people understand that I should have my thoughts on that which I have not said. ' He further said, "We talk to each other and talk about resolving issues. I think this happens in every house. There is so much love between us. 

' Some years ago Abu Azmi had made a statement that girls who have relations with non-men after marriage should be hanged. Ayesha Takia and Farhan Azmi also protested about this. Say Ayesha Takia was bound in connection with the marriage of Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi in 2009.

Comments