55 वर्षीय ससुर ने की 33 Yr की बहू से शादी, बोला- इसलिए उठाया ऐसा कदम

55 वर्षीय ससुर ने की 33 Yr की बहू से शादी, बोला- इसलिए उठाया ऐसा कदम


                Breaking down social issues, the 55-year-old Dawooda Nishad married his elder son's wife. This was revealed to the villagers on Saturday. When the reason behind this was asked, he named this marriage as compulsion. Learn about the case in detail...




- The case is about 25 km from Gorakhpur village of Dehighat in Chauri-Chaura Tehsil. Here Daroda Nishad married his elder son's wife Punnu (33 years) on June 13. They both secretly got married in the temple.

 - On Saturday, the relationship between both of them was revealed in the village, and the couple said, "It was my compulsion to marry." I have taken such a step to give a new life to the daughter-in-law after the son's infidelity. I am. "


 - "My son Dilip has married another girl, after the second marriage, he also stopped coming home and the daughter-in-law has the responsibility of 4 children, I wanted them to go ahead in their life. I got her hand. " 

Comments